Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Please Pray...

Yesterday, the following e-mail was sent out to the faculty and staff at the college/seminary where my dad works and where I attend:

"Please join us in prayer. We just received news that our co-worker and brother Anthony E...(...Staff, Adjunct...Faculty, [Seminary]Student) passed away and is now with his Lord. We are not sure of the details. Please be in prayer for his wife Kristi (...Alumna) and for his brother-in-law Bernt K...(...Staff,...Alumnus) and Anthony’s family as they grieve his loss.

We will be breaking from classes at 6:45 p.m. tonight to inform our students. Please join us at this time if you are available. Please be in prayer for our campus community."


It took a matter of minutes for the news to spread to the student body. PLEASE pray for our campus; Anthony's death was completely unexpected and sudden, and many students/faculty are taking it hard. Anthony and Kristi had only been married for 1 1/2 years. He was an awesome person; he was so funny and always friendly and welcoming. Everyone will miss him greatly.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry to hear about that Brianna. :( That is really sad. I'll pray.

~Madison

Carla said...

Im truly, very sorry to hear about that. I'll be praying

Julia said...

I'm so sorry! That's awful. I'll be praying.

Haven't heard from you in a while, Brianna! Are you all right??

Julia

Unknown said...

Hello Brianna. I wanted to let you know I tagged you! Go to my blog for details.

~Madison

Anonymous said...

Hello Brianna, You commented on my blog a while back(daughter of god).
I am really sorry for your loss:( I will be praying!
I love reading peoples blogs that or onfire for the Lord like I am:)