Thursday, September 18, 2008

Cougar Volleyball

Last weekend my volleyball team took a long, LONG road trip...to Kentucky! We left on Thursday and came home on Sunday; we played 4 matches in one weekend! Needless to say, it was quite a tiring experience! Despite the exhaustion, it was a lot of fun, as well as a great learning experience. I'm so grateful for the opportunity God has given me to play on this specific volleyball team...I have enjoyed myself greatly, and I have also been stretched physically, mentally, and spiritually.
Here are some awesome pics from the KY trip, courtesy of Kathryn (one of our assistant coaches/team photographer).

Go Cougar Volleyball!!

One cool team... :-)

I'll tell you what, Tabitha can KILL that ball...
...seriously...
you don't want to stand in that ball's way!! :-)
Me passing!!

Me serving!!

"Calling all team captains..."

Team huddle

We played well..had fun...and we got to eat Dairy Queen ice cream! How much better can it get!?!?! :-)

Please continue to pray for me as I am still adjusting to the college work load...I'm TIRED!!!

Love you guys!

6 comments:

delaney said...

That is SO cool! I think volleyball would be an awesome sport to play! The pictures are GREAT! Thanks for sharing! Oh, and I will keep you in my prayers!

Laney :D

Meshaay said...

You're in my prayers.

You passing and you serving look really cool :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Breanna! :)

I LOVE the pictures and it looks like you all had fun! I am also glad you had a Great time in Kentucky! ;)

I will be praying for you too! :)

Have a Great Day! :)

Your Friend,
Liz

Anonymous said...

Hi again Brianna! :)

I am So sorry I spelled your name wrong up on my other comment! I know another girl named Brenna and got the names mixed up. Sorry about that. :p

Again, Have a Great day! :)

Your Friend,
Liz :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Brianna!

Great pictures! You look like you are having a good time. I wouldn't want to be the opposing team! :)

Hope you are doing well.
Kaysie

e&k said...

I love your blog Brianna! It's so great! I am praising God for who He is in you! Love you! KT MACK